|Author||Mary Burzlaff Bostic|
|File size||3 Mb|
The Successful Photographer's Secret!
Thousands of successful photographers have trusted Photographer's Market as a resource for growing their businesses. This edition contains the most comprehensive and up-to-date market contacts for working photographers today: magazines, book publishers, greeting card companies, stock agencies, advertising firms, contests and more.
In addition to the more than 1,500 individually verified contacts, 2014 Photographer's Market includes:
- A FREE 1-year subscription to ArtistsMarketOnline.com, where you can search industry contacts, track your submissions, get the latest photography news and much more (PLEASE NOTE: Free subscriptions are NOT included with the e-book edition of this title.).
- Up-to-date information on how to start and run a photography business, including how to find clients, who to contact to submit your photos, what types of photos they need and how to submit both digital and film images.
- Markets for fine art photographers, including hundreds of galleries and art fairs.
- NEW! Informative articles on forming a business mind-set, building your financial team, and negotiating fees and rights.
- NEW! Special features on social media and e-mail marketing, getting the most from LinkedIn, building a better website, sustainability practices, and adding video to your repertoire.
- NEW! Inspiring and informative interviews with successful professionals, including a motion picture grip, a magazine photo buyer, and an experimental fine art photographer.
Check out ArtistsMarketOnline.com and ArtistsNetwork.com for more helpful resources.