|File size||11 Mb|
Prepare to look, feel, and perform better than you ever have before!
Why bodybuilding? Put simply, lifting weights--or resistance training--is one of the best ways to achieve total body health and fitness. Research has shown time and again that pumping iron provides a host of benefits: Bigger muscles, of course, but also greater strength, higher bone density, and improved cardiovascular capacity. Adding muscle also naturally ignites your body's internal fat-burners, increasing your metabolism while lowering your blood pressure and cholesterol. Oh yeah, and you'll look terrific.
Here's all you need to start building serious muscle, including crucial information on:
- Complete workouts and techniques to maximize results
- Specific tips on achieving more defined abs, arms, legs, chest, and back,
- How bodybuilding is different and better than other training methods
- Basic anatomy and physiology
- “Gym jargon” via a special decoder
- How long and often you should work out--and how much recovery time your body needs