What’s inside the newest Microsoft® Office System? How can your business put its new capabilities to work right away? With FIRST LOOK MICROSOFT OFFICE 2003, you get exclusive, advance insights and straight talk from a well-known author and columnist who works closely with the Microsoft Office team. Get the edge on understanding how to exploit the many enhancements in Office Professional 2003—including two new programs in the Microsoft Office System. It’s the practical, focused information you need to start planning—and hit the ground running—with the next generation of Office.
Get a head start on planning, deployment, and everyday productivity.
- See how the easy-to-use programs and services you know offer new ways to capture and share ideas
- Explore—and take advantage of—the built-in privacy and security enhancements
- Communicate easier and faster with integrated messaging, more intuitive e-mail, and other innovations
- NEW—Meet Microsoft Office OneNote™, a digital note-taking and whiteboarding tool for managing ideas and data on the fly
- NEW—Discover how Microsoft Office InfoPath™ unlocks the potential for XML data-sharing across Office applications
- Use SharePoint™ Team Services for easy Web-based document and information exchange
- Learn about improvements that simplify product installation and support