This book provides a platform to readers through which they can access the applications of the "Internet of Things" in the automotive field. Internet of Things in Automotive Industries and Road Safety provides the basic knowledge of the modules--including interfacing--along with the programming. Several examples for rapid prototyping are included to help readers understand the concept of IoT.
The book comprises ten chapters for designing different independent prototypes for automotive applications, and it will be beneficial for those who want to get started with hardware based project prototypes.
Technical topics discussed in the book include:
- Role of IoT in automotive industries
- Arduino and its interfacing with I/O devices
- Ti Launch Pad and its interfacing with I/O devices
- NodeMCU and its interfacing with I/O devices
- Serial Communication with Arduino and NodeMCU