Everything you need to know to make the most of Palm's newest smartphone
Smartphones provide all sorts of communication options as well as the ability to manage your appointments and contacts. If you're new to smartphones, Palm Pre For Dummies gets you up and running easily. If you're a bit more savvy, you can delve deeper into more advanced elements, such as Synergy contact management and working with media.
The Palm Pre offers features that make it a top contender in the smartphone market. Its webOS system is designed for a touchscreen-based graphical user interface that facilitates many exciting new features.
- Palm Pre is a new smartphone specifically engineered for a touchscreen device and loaded with features to maximize the user experience
- This book helps you take advantage of GPS navigation, games on your phone, and media management
- Begins with the basics: turning the phone on, making and receiving calls, and storing contacts
- Covers applications for managing personal information and how Palm Synergy helps manage your communications
- Shows you how to manage and synchronize e-mail accounts, use the calendar, take advantage of Web site resources, and install new webOS applications
Palm Pre For Dummies helps you take full advantage of this new feature-rich device.