|Author||Kumar Srinivasan and Sridhar Srinivasan|
|File size||36.5 MB|
Do you need to understand what SAP Planning and Consolidation (SAP BPC) can do for your business? This is your authoritative guide to BPC to help you understand its features, functions, implementation, and integration with other SAP components and applications. In addition to learning best practices for budgeting, planning, forecasting, and consolidation, you’ll understand how BPC works for the SAP NetWeaver platform and integrates with other SAP components. This new edition covers the newest release, version 7.5, and includes additional coverage on consolidation and enhanced reporting features.
1. Features and Functions Learn how application modeling, data management, process management, and reporting work in BPC.
2. SAP Integration Discover how you can integrate BPC with SAP NetWeaver and other SAP applications and components.
3. Reporting and Analysis Understand the heart of BPC through extensive coverage of the reporting and analysis framework.
4. Consolidation Scenarios Get expert insight into real-world planning and consolidation scenarios through the use of example-driven best practices and implementation advice.
5. Completely Revised and Updated Find updated content for BPC release 7.5, the SAP NetWeaver version, and extended coverage on enhanced reporting and consolidation features.
- Integration with SAP NetWeaver
- Loading and managing
- Process management
- Business logic and BPC
- Application modeling with BPC
- Data scheduling