|Author||Edward Pincus and Steven Ascher|
|File size||10 Mb|
"You need this book. Billed as the authoritative guide to filmmaking from fundraising to distribution, the book achieves this in clear, accessible language using current up-to-date information. It's easy to see why this has become a standard text in many film schools. A gilt-edged investment for aspiring and beginning filmmakers and it would not be out of place in the libraries of experienced professionals either."
The authoritative guide to producing, directing, shooting, editing, and distributing your video or film
Widely acknowledged as the “bible” of video and film production, and used in courses around the world, The Filmmaker’s Handbook is now updated with the latest advances in HD and new digital formats. For students and teachers, professionals and novices, this indispensable handbook covers all aspects of movie making.
* Techniques for making dramatic features, documentaries, corporate, broadcast, and experimental videos and films
* Shooting with DSLRs, video, film, and digital cinema cameras
* Digital editing with the latest video editing systems
* In-depth coverage of lenses, lighting, sound recording, and mixing
* The business aspects of funding and producing your project
* Getting your movie shown in theaters, on TV, and on the Web